austin.craigslist.org > tv video radio jobs > ESPN Twin Spokeswomen
last modified: Fri, 22 Jul 16:06 CDT
please flag with care :
email this posting to a friend
ESPN Twin Spokeswomen
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 2005-07-22, 4:06PM CDT
1530/1260 ESPN Radio earned the nickname “The Twins” due to the
two signals it simulcasts – 1530 and 1260 AM. Now, in its second year,
ESPN Radio’s “Twins Search” is a competition inviting real twins, or
girlfriends who look alike, to participate in a judged contest whereby
one pair will win the 1530/1260 ESPN Radio Twins title, thus becoming
the spokeswomen for the station. The contestants will be asked to
compete in three judged rounds: question/answer,
congeniality/appearance, talent. The winning twins will become the
faces of ESPN Radio in Austin, appearing in/at ESPN-related
marketing/promotional venues including, live remotes, promotional
campaigns, print collateral, website/television campaigns and other
special appearances. The experience offers an opportunity to segue into
the modeling/acting sector and is also an excellent precursor to a
career in the public relations/communications field.
- Job location is Austin, Texas
- Compensation: to apply visit: http://www.espnaustin.com/TwinsApplication.doc
- no -- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- yes -- Phone calls about this job are ok.
- no -- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
- no -- Reposting this message elsewhere is NOT OK.